Intro Phys Comp Labs
Not sure which lab to do for the homework? Check the syllabus, they are all linked there by week.
Intro Phys Comp Video Tutorials
Shop Skills Tutorials
- RISDpedia is a great wiki of fabrication techniques from the industrial design department at the Rhode Island School of Design
- Laser Cutting ITP students have access to a laser cutter at the Advanced Media Studio (AMS). Here's what you need to know to use it.
- Reading A Serial Protocol in Processing. This example shows how to read an ASCII-based, comma-delimited serial protocol in Processing. It uses the GPS NMEA0183 protocol as an example, but the concepts can be generalized to other protocols.
Cellular Network Tutorials
- Get connected to the ITP OpenBTS Network
- Quick Start How to register and get up and running on the ITP GSM network.
- Overview of a Cellular Network
- GSM Notes Overview of a traditional BTS System and its components.
- Setting up the network