Web-based File Storage
If you need some extra space for file storage or need a secure way to share files check out files.nyu.edu. All full- and part-time faculty, staff and students will automatically have access to Files, and alumni will retain their access.
- secure, web-based file storage
- the ability to share files
- the ability to host public web pages.
- go to https://files.nyu.edu
- log in with your NYU NetID and password.
- log into NYUHome
- go to the Files tab or channel
- click on 'Files Login'
Mount Files folder to your desktop
Files can be mounted as WebDAV/Web Folder directly on your desktop:
This Files service is intended to eventually replace homepages.nyu.edu, which has been available for years through NYUHome. Additional info at: http://www.nyu.edu/its/filestorage/files/