Materials Connexion Library
All students wishing to visit the Materials Connexion Library should first do research online at http://library.materialconnexion.com/home.aspx --- you can only access it from ITP either through a lab machine or through an NYU-ROAM connection.
Bring the results of this research to John Duane, ITP Technical Support Staff, for a coupon to visit the library. Visits to the library must be made by appointment at least 24hrs. in advance. You will be required to present the coupon and your NYU ID before entering the library.
Library Visitation Policies:
- All personal property must be deposited in the coat closet at the entrance to the library. You will be allowed to bring only a single notebook and pen/pencil into the library.
- Absolutely no food or drink will be permitted in the library.
- No photography is allowed in the facility.
- Care must be taken when handling any sample of materials. DO NOT REMOVE ANY PORTION OF THE SAMPLE OF THE MATERIAL.
- If you remove samples from the stacks and take them to another location, please leave them on the table and notify a staff person who will re-shelve them.
- Submit to personal inspection any brief case, computer case, parcel, book, notebook, or other personal property before moving it from the facility.
A library staff person is present on all visits and will be available to assist in the use of the library etc but they are not there to do material research for you. The address is:
Note: You may visit, without appointment or coupon, the current exhibition in the library reception area. This changes every 3 months or so.