Help / RulesOfPlay
- Pay attention to deadlines. Be on time.
- Success is going from one failure to another with enthusiasm. Support each other emotionally when you stretch and fail.
- Give feedback, Say what you think doesn't work, and why, so people can see problems and learn from them
- Don’t do email, Facebook, or IM in class.
- Talk in class, if you can’t talk in class find a way to contribute on blogs, small groups
- Come to class with questions. If you don't have questions, be prepared to show that you understood the topic being discussed. "I don't know where to start" is a valid question.
- Don’t monopolize conversations, and elicit input from everyone.
- Start by assuming good faith.
- Don’t try to win arguments. ITP is pluralistic. We can still move forward with many points of view.
- “How dare you not know this reference" shows your ignorance of how big the world is.
- Experimentation is naturally messy but the results are more valuable when you clear away the stuff that didn't work. Document stuff don’t store it.
- Clean up after your self. And more. Your mess in invisbile to you.
- If you feel like strangling someone try singing.
- Be nice.
- Don’t be an Ass.
- It’s okay to not like things but don’t be a dick about it.