Thesis Materials and FAQs
Thesis Submission Requirements / Deadlines
PROJECTS DB ITEMS:
- Thesis Summary - pulls items from your Thesis submission to http://itp.nyu.edu/projects (Project Name, Elevator Pitch, Thesis Statement, Keyword and External URL (if one exists)
- Presentation Video
- Thesis Paper (.pdf) This is ONLY for those of you who are doing a research paper. And for those of you who want to include a short paper with more documentation on your website.
DATABASE and DOCUMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
All information for the printed program and the web site will be pulled from the Projects Database. It will also be the place where future generations will go to imbibe your wisdom. So it is extremely important that your information has been filled in. If you have not done so, please complete your project descriptions at http://itp.nyu.edu/projects/
Associate your project with the Thesis Spring 2012 Venue in the Projects DB if you have not yet done so. Many of your proposals are already associated with the Proposal Venue, we need you to migrate over to the actual event venue.
At the very least you will have to fill in these fields
- elevator pitch
- Use the "Associate Documents" option to upload an image. An image could be a photo, sketch or diagram that helps impart some understanding of your Thesis
- Use the "Associate Venues" option and choose "Thesis Spring 2012." It is very important that you associate one project and only one project with the "Thesis Spring 2012" venue.
- Use the "Associate Classes" option and choose your Thesis Class
- Use the "Associate Documents" option to upload your actual Thesis document in PDF form. You will need to upload this document before you receive credit for the thesis.
Contact email@example.com if you have difficulties.