Welcome to the ITP Sensor Workshop Wiki.
This site is intended as a resource for information on electronic sensors, including descriptions, electrical details, schematics, sample microcontroller code, and suggested applications.
- Sensor Reports - put Sensor Reports here. Your major assignment is to create or significantly update a report.
- Assigments One and two-week assignments from the class
- Sensor Report Review - pick an existing sensor report. Assemble a list of questions, critique, edit. Translate the code sample into Arduino-style C. Work in pairs.
- Manufacturer Descriptions - A growing list of manufacturers and their sensor products. Contact a manufacturer and add to this information.
- Sensors and Time - Make a tool for graphing, visualizing and characterizing sensor behavior.
- Sensor Walk - Go on a stroll, write down the sensors you notice around you. Take note of what they are and where to get them
- Datalogging - Log environmental data over a day.
- Actions, Events, and Filtering - Define an event and detect it.
- Class Notes - put anything else here, eg.: for internal discussion among the class members
- Code Samples - put code samples here.
- Schematic Diagrams Useful schematics to interface various sensors (op amps, Wheatstone bridges, etc.)
- Resources - where to get stuff, and links to useful online data sources.
- Glossary - a glossary of terms used here, with links to tutorials as appropriate.