What people need.
Dan, Mike C
- some one who has been used 'ShiftBrite','WiShield','adhoc' - I need basic concept and usage. ---->(Leo)
- basic code with controlling channel(16)
- laser cutting tips
Ivana, Mike R
- Test reflective yarn and 3M strip for effectiveness (good reflectivity!). Align strips side-by-side (tape) and use car lights or lighting kit from ER to test in dark spaces. Document, take photos, and provide summary of test. [2-3 people]
- Sketch designs by hand, or in Illustrator. Look at Suzanne's blog post for current ideas and descriptions. [2-3 people]
- Research a few stores online who sell *cheap* ski goggle lenses (mirror effect where you can see out, but people can't see in), document price, shipping and delivery time. [1 person]
- Draft mechanical system for pull-cords, movable flaps, and cinchable garment pieces. [2-3 people]
- Draft inquiry to manufacturers from Material ConneXion, asking for samples of materials. [1 person]
- conductive ink/resistive ink
- thermochromatic ink
- wifly + arduino
- build SYMBIOSISI
Koo, Mike C
- processing: color/motion tracking + hack R/C
- Max/MSP: R/C ––> max –––>processing
- Kinect or Regular Camera?
- leo/tom's help with hacking i-sobot robot using arduino and either mac keyboard or ps3 controller.
- paper circuits
- conductive, thermochromatic inks
- sound stuff -- Dan can maybe help
- Processing (video distortion)
- Arduino (some ideas to chose snesors)
- ideas about how to build and help (lookup Che-Wei Wang if you're interested in camera vision)
- better design fo electronics
- physical design for chessboard and pieces (CNC fabrication)
- network protocal/database design
Mike R, Eunyoung
- TTS (text to speech)
- Build a mechanism (laser/RP/CNC) Rhino? -- Dan can maybe help (with design, not so much rhino)
- Concept writing
# Help think up and make simple line drawing of emotions/objects that represent color
- mechanism (screws)
- materials for construction
- motor + air pump
- Max/MSP help
- physical layout -- Dan can maybe help
- interface layout -- Dan can maybe help
- physical build
# materials: test different materials; resonant materials; mock up elastic structure
- arduino: how much sensor data do I want?
- critique on sonic material
- tech: amplifiers? multichannel output?
MI CHA EL LA
- What forms are best for Wind Harnessing? Form Making Prototypes out of Paper/Cardboard.
- Wind Harnessing: How much? What kind of output and why if one is needed. Look Up ways to Harness Wind Energy + Try Some.
- Dappled Patterns on Paper Prototype for Filtering of light. How does this effect efficiency. Does it?