Add Technical Requests / Wishlist here
- Please put your name and anything you would like to do in the space beyond use of the following:
- 3 internet connected Mac Pros (leopard) output 8160x768 (2720x768 each) to video wall
- Middle mac pro mono sound output
- Michelle: we would love some new internal RAID drives put into the towers to improve playback of pre-rendered video
- Asli: Permission to put ladders in front of the screens
- Asli: Permission to put free standing pulleys in front of the screens
- Asli: A platform, yes!
- Asli: Put things behind the screens, but not people
- Anthony: Ability to use multichannel digital sound interface like MOTU or Digidesign or Apogee. 4 to 16 independent channels of sound.
- Anthony: Perhaps an unobtrusive platform of some kind?
- Anthony: A network connection near performance area.
- Anthony: Install Pure Data PD, Max/Msp, etc.
- Jayoung: Sound input(microphone), sound output(Amplifier)
- Elie: Install Pure Data
- Elie: Install Soundflower, Soundflowerbed
- Elie: Have an Asterisk server installed somewhere that can send audio (live!) to the IAC machines OR Have a machine (my laptop?) receive Asterisk audio data, send audio to the speakers, and UDP packets to the IAC machines
- Elie: Have a direct phone number for my Asterisk account (this is probably something I need to get myself, but I'm just throwing it on here)
- Anthony: A Yamaha Disklavier grand piano?
- Sara: An Asterisk account
- Sara: 10-14 directional speakers mounted from the ceiling
- Sue: Max/MSP Jitter
- Sue: speakers
- Sue: I'm using Xbee - Do I need technical requests for that?
- Eyal & Elizabeth - A set of speakers (stereo would be good for spatial separation), with wide frequency range and bass response.
- Adi & Filippo - Use the local network: multiply input from PCOMP devices via xbee or bluetooth (?)
- Adi & Filippo - control the lights in the space and simultaneously the windows' blinds
- Sara: Access to the color wash (LED?) lights behind the screen
- Sara: Speakers, supplemental audio in