CNC router assignment couples:
- Sherwood, Aaron, Coym, Alexandra
- Cerrito, Andrew,Peterson, Brett
- Rios, David, Khoo, Elizabeth
- Wagenknecht, Emily, Diedrick, Johann
- Smith, Erin,Pedersen, Jonas
- Kim, Min Jung, Klingspor, Oscar
- Pimpley, Sanniti,Garner, Scott Carved frame
- Arthur, Tom, Canine, Will, Jiang, Yang Stilts!
Second Week drawing assignment:
Laser Project Proposals:
Mentioned in first class:
- Create a web page with your research and link to the entry below
- On the date mentioned, be prepared to give a 5-10 minute presentation.
- Don't just search online, call or email service providers, for software applications, try them, try to have a live demo.
- Your research should include the following:
- Description of the fabrication method or software.
- images and videos of the machines and the parts it creates.
- Materials supported by the machine.
- Sizes supported by the machine.
- Special design considerations (number of axis, strength of material, wall thickness)
- National, on-line and local service providers.
- Pricing, per parts, and if there is a tooling/ setup cost
- File type requested for fabrication(DXF, STL...)
- Water Cutter
- Our large DIY laser
- Cerrito, Andrew
- Presentation Feb 13
- Blog Post
- 5Axis CNC
- CNC Lathe
- CNC turett punch
- Our vinyl cutter
- Smith, Erin
- Presentation Mar 13
the vinyl cutter
CNC Wire Bender
- Our makerbot
- Pedersen, Jonas
- Presentation April 3
- Our embroidery machine
- Gcodes in general and
- Rhino scripting