OSULLIVAN WED Homework
- Login and press the edit link above to post your homework assignment. You may upload your homework wherever you like (ITP server, your own server, blog post, etc.). Here, simply add a link to your work.
- Instructions for uploading: http://itp.nyu.edu/varwiki/ClassWork/Homework-upload-instructions
- If you have never edited a wiki, just follow the existing pattern *[[http:blablabla | name]] comments . Don't forget to press the "Save" button at the bottom of the editing page.
- Colin Narver --Walk sign/green light A riff on the green light from previous HW.
- Natalie Tschechaniuk -- a stoplight, again OK, it might look the same as last week, but the code is different (practicing functions)
- Emily --
- Allie Diracles -- Abstract face object / practicing arrays, press any key it multiplies, press buttons it vibrates. For some reason facial features aren't showing up well, will try to fix...
- Allison Burtch -- code
- Vanessa Joho -- Fish Screen Saver
- Tian-Yu--kite in Howls Moving Castle
- Patricia R. Zablah --| Sunflowers A hippie work in progress.
- Todd Bryant -- Twigs n' Berries looks completely different than in the app unfortunately
- Erin Smith --
- Yang & Nadine Coleman -- Ball Shoot Game - Version 4 - It's still a work in progress. We added variation in the ball speeds, directions, and colors of the balls that come on the screen by using objects, functions, and classes. Also, when you click the balls, they actually disappear. Download the source files and code here: Attach:BallShootGameWithShapes.zip . Remember, you have to place it inside of your processing sketch folder in order for it to work.
- Lei -- drawShape Drawing within. We tried to move the shape with functions but had problems with it --> drawShapeMove Drawing without
- Talya Stein Rochlin --
Pixels -- ALSO POST VIDEO TO A BLOG IF YOU CAN
Final Project Ideas
Final Project Documentation