- Login and press the edit link above to post your homework assignment. You may upload your homework wherever you like (ITP server, your own server, blog post, etc.). Here, simply add a link to your work.
- Instructions for uploading: http://itp.nyu.edu/varwiki/ClassWork/Homework-upload-instructions
- If you have never edited a wiki, just follow the existing pattern *[[http:blablabla | name]] comments . Don't forget to press the "Save" button at the bottom of the editing page.
- Matt Parker-- if Example.
- Matt Parker-- for Example.
- Matt Parker-- mouseover Example.
- Matt Parker-- bouncing ball Example.
- Karolina Ziulkoski Night Falls2 - Still same drawing, but with mouseover this time. Somehow I've managed to double the amount of code instead of shrinking it... :)
- Gavin Hackeling -- Fuzzy Supernova 2 - Use the arrow keys to adjust the color and number of points.
- Ben Light -- Growing Bars - click and hold down on each bar, each bar grows and changes color, to a point
- Matt Richardson Broken TV - Click to power on, use arrow keys to change channels.
- Robin Reid -- http://itp.nyu.edu/~rnr217/ICM/returning2 - a soul is sent to earth. It has to return with the proper coloring. click and drag to see which areas changes the color.
- Hsiao-Wen Chou -- http://hsiaowen.com/icm-week3-hw/
- Ioni Gkliati -- http://itp.nyu.edu/~ig624/blog/?p=128
- Ann -- Sunset - click on sun and drag below horizon
- James Borda - Dora Maar discovers a new superpower.
- Kim Ash --http://itp.nyu.edu/~ka1019/ICM/evil_eye/ - click when the eye becomes evil to get hit with a laser beam!
- Patrick Muth --http://itp.nyu.edu/~pm1618/myblog/icm/bouncing-ball-2/ - Click on the ball or press U,D,R,F,S to see what happens.
- Lisa Lokshina -- http://itp.nyu.edu/~yl1438/ICM/week3/ - Back to this guy. Move the mouse left and right, he moves.
- Josh Begley -- Purple Rain
- Atif Ahmad -- http://at1f.com/ICM/lab3/
- Allison Berman -- http://itp.nyu.edu/~ab4254/ICM-Parker-Mondays/week4/ Function draws pink circles, but a mouse press changes them