Shiffman Wednesday Homework
- Please login and press the edit link above to include the link to your homework assignment. You are only putting link to your work here. First upload your homework somewhere else, get the link and put the it here. If you have never edited a wiki, just follow the existing pattern *[[http:blablabla | name]] comments . Don't forget to press the "Save" button at the bottom of the editing page.
Final Project Presentations
Final Projects in Progress (Dec 3)
- question, link, etc.
- Diana: i uploaded my sketch to the server but the sketch its not running! i know its because the capture video function, but what should i do? I wanted to put it online so my friends can test it! THANKS!
- Steven: Is my animation hanging because of a procedural issue, or do I need a faster computer, or ___ ?
- David: When displaying video files, what is the difference between P2D, P3D, JAVA2D? What are some tips for video playback? Compress as Photo-Jpeg? What about for the GSVideo library - it's much more stable than built in library, but it will sometimes freeze.
- "Daniel" http://www.ringer.ca/itp/icm/final/ how do i make it run slower?
- Josh - Is there a way to display words/text by individual letter?
Final Projects in Progress
Final Project Proposals
Week 9 PHP Assignment
Since most of your homeworks won't work as online applets (Serial, video, etc.), just link to a blog post, source code/screenshot, etc. But don't be shy about bringing your arduino to class to demo! I'd love to look at a few working examples in class. In addition to looking at some of the homework exercises, we will be discussing everyone's midterm ideas. You aren't required to post anything yet for the midterm, but if you have anything you'd like the class to look at (inspirational links, sketches, etc.) please feel free to link to those here too.
For midterm, I want to make something that involves typographylike this or like this? and data visualization like this
Week 3 Pair Programming
- Anthony, Steven - Zoom Snowflake with commentary, and Project 3 - A first attempt at class syntax.
- Brian, Diana - Oh, again! <-thats Diana's; sorry Brian took 2 weeks to figure out classes and functions see week 4
- Caroline - Ball Objects, Nobu coffee cup + sugarcubes
- David, Juri - Apple and Pumpkin Head play! Mouse-click to place up to 3 pumpkins; what happens when you click a fourth time?
- Daniel Some Drapy Shit, Matthew spaghetti visualizer
- Lina,rain Josh Bubbles moving
- Eyal,Meredith - grapevine GrapeVine Version 2
- Fiona, Jeehyun, Pei-Fong -Can't take my eyes off you... see Frosty get horrified when this tiny alien lands on the yard :o - UFO& Tale of the Pink Galaxy! function,random,noise
Week 2 Pair Programming
- Anthony, Fiona - Project 2 - A first attempt at Interaction.
- Brian, Jeehyun - Dotson By The Seashore
- Caroline, Joshua - Floating Bubbles More Bubbles
- Daniel Perseids, Juri Apple2
- David PumpkinHead moves!, Lina -rain1, rain2
- Diana, Matt -Oh!
- Eyal, Meredith - Grapevine
- Nobu, Steven - Zoom Snowflake with commentary, Interactive steam