Shiffman Thursday Homework
- Please login and press the edit link above to include the link to your homework assignment. You are only putting link to your work here. First upload your homework somewhere else, get the link and put the it here. If you have never edited a wiki, just follow the existing pattern *[[http:blablabla | name]] comments . Don't forget to press the "Save" button at the bottom of the editing page.
Final Project Presentations
7 minutes each (including setup) -- please indicate which laptop you have next to your name and i will adjust the order accordingly (new macbook pros: Mini DisplayPort, older macbooks: miniDVI, older macbook pros: DVI, etc.) you can also say "classroom mac" or "field trip".
Final Project Workshop
Post programming questions, request for topic covered, links to sketches in progress, or just sign your name if you have something you'd like to present in class for feedback (technical or conceptual).
- Miriam / trying to use java robot class, but can't even get it to recognize. how do I import java class (we didnt have to in class?)
- Joshua C. / What's the best way to deal with chronology, representing the passage of time in Processing?
Final Project Proposals
Link to a web page or blog post with title, description, sample imagery, diagrams, Processing code, etc. Please feel free to switch your dates around. I'd like approximately 6 projects to present each week, but am flexible. The earlier you go, the more you can get feedback on how to get started with your project. The later you go, the more you are expected to have done with your project. Anyone is welcome to present more than once of course.
Midterm Documentation links
Please include a bit more documentation than you normally would for a weekly assignment -- what is the larger idea for your project and what did you implement just for this one-week assignment? Feel free to use a blog post.
Please link to "serial input" documentation. Also, bring your arduino to class if you'd like to demo! (Optional: you can also link here to any relevant info about your upcoming midterm idea.)
Week 3 Pair Programming
- Molly, Alexandra -- http://itp.nyu.edu/~ms5558/icm/week03/
- Sarah B, Miriam -- bird isolated & code organized (SJ) and I'M WATCHING YOU
- Katherine, Lucas -- http://itp.nyu.edu/~lgz205/icm/week03/ --http://itp.nyu.edu/~kjk311/ICM2009/week3/
- Benji, Julio (bat invaders) http://www.openprocessing.org/visuals/?visualID=4871 (older animation) http://www.openprocessing.org/visuals/?visualID=4761, heart - http://itp.nyu.edu/~bcp241/icm2009/week3/
- Michael, Joshua C -- http://itp.nyu.edu/~mk3321/ICM/hw3/ and Circles Intersecting
- Hsin-Yi, Belisario -- Droplets Droplets Better http://avoidobvious.com/2009_ICM_wk3/
- Sarah D, Joshua K http://www.openprocessing.org/visuals/?visualID=4842
- Gordie, Dawn HomerTrippin (Press the space bar to make Homer even trippier)
- Fu, Noah -- Circle drawing or Chinese abacus
Week 2 Pair Programming
- Molly, Sarah B -- birds -- http://itp.nyu.edu/~ms5558/icm/week02/
- Katherine, Benji -- flashing heart -- http://itp.nyu.edu/~bcp241/icm2009/week2/ -- scattered arrows http://itp.nyu.edu/~kjk311/ICM2009/week2/
- Michael, Hsin-Yi -- http://itp.nyu.edu/~mk3321/ICM/hw2/ or http://avoidobvious.com/2009_ICM_wk2/geometric/ or http://avoidobvious.com/2009_ICM_wk2/painting/
- Sarah D, Gordie: bouncing bird
- Fu, Noah Hello, world! version2
- Dawn, Joshua K http://itp.nyu.edu/~jk2958/icm_wk2/
- Belisario Random Triangles, Joshua C: Planes Appearing in Space
- Arturo Paintdrops Laser Beams, Julio http://itp.nyu.edu/~jt1428/journal/?p=142
- Lucas--http://itp.nyu.edu/~lgz205/icm/week02/- Pacman on the offense, Miriam, Alexandra -- ALEX's--http://www.openprocessing.org/visuals/applets/visual39b45cfcc3d43eba7107c57913014c53/ or http://www.openprocessing.org/visuals/applets/visualb0505a7fbd21f9f7c6b1e18ffc23e3b9/ MIRIAM.....[[http://itp.nyu.edu/~mos236/icm/wk2/]
Week 1 Assignment