Office Hours Signup
Final Project Presentation Order
Please add the link to your midterm project documentation here:
- Quartet (Leo Kang, Paul Rothman and Allison Walker) - Quartet is an interactive multi-touch table designed to bring strangers together and experience the joys of creating music in a public space. Intro, Technical, Documentation
- Rapport video | Rapport | Technique (Hsin-Yi Chien and YoonJu Cho) - A subtle interaction as urban ice breaker.
- OURBOROS (Diego & Molly) - Ouroboros is a multi-touch collaborative musical installation reflecting the idea of eternal return within the hub: arrivals, departures, the marking of time and the beat of people moving through the space.
- Concierge Table Tech presentation - (Michael and Igal) -
- Natural Something - (Mike and Noah) - Sensory confusion, visual textures onto other natural tactile textures..
- Touch Palette (Calli & CHiKA) - child's art table that allows you to digitally finger paint with any object's color PDF
- Digital Terrarium - (Mike and Noah) - http://itp.nyu.edu/~ncw221/BLOG/?p=283
- "Last December" - (Tianwei) - Represent a wild story using a physical story frame and a touch screen, stories re-generating.DEMO
- Rune & Nik: itouchyoutouch - An installation to form human connections across time and space Concept Tech specs Rune Documentation Nik Documentation
- (Baowen) - The technical stuff (Bao)
- MZD and Igal - Concierge Table
Please post your work here:
Please post your work here (post both the PDF and a zipped-up version of the source code):