Final Project Guidelines
- Your final project should be a creative project based on the themes of the course.
- It is more important that you are excited and passionate about your project than that it fulfill some sort of "requirement."
- Do not worry about how much material from the course you are using in your project. Don't worry at all, in fact. Enjoy yourself.
- The project does not have to be software or code based.
- You may collaborate with students in your section, another section, or another course.
Final Project Proposals
- Presentations will be 5-10 minutes each and should include a short description along with something visual to demonstrate your idea (video, image, Processing sketch, napkin sketch, etc.)
- Post your proposal online and include a link below
- The earlier you present, the more your project should be in proposal stage, the later you present, the more it should be in implementation
- If you are collaborating, please indicate below
- I have assigned you a time, however, please feel free e-mail me if you would like to switch.
Tues, April 3
Tues, April 10
Tues, April 17