- gadgetas.com » Real-Life Human Puppets [Video] on Physical Computing – Midterm Project (TMG)
- One | A DC Based Company - Real-Life Human Puppets [Video] on Physical Computing – Midterm Project (TMG)
- Real-Life Human Puppets [Video] | Gadget Crunch on Physical Computing – Midterm Project (TMG)
- Tech Gadget Reviews » Real-Life Human Puppets [Video] on Physical Computing – Midterm Project (TMG)
- Sameeu on Physical Computing – Midterm Project (TMG)
- Comm Lab
- Computational Media
- Design for UNICEF
- Design Frontiers
- Fall 2010
- Fall 2011
- Inventing the Future of Media
- Learning Bit by Bit
- Making Pop Up Books
- Nature of Code
- Physical Computing
- Reading and Writing Electronic Text
- Research Studio: Algorithms
- Spring 2011
- Spring 2012
- Theory Club
- Understanding Genomes
Category Archives: Comm Lab
Sketch for a portfolio site This is a basic sketch for a portfolio site using PHP and HTML. The format employs a basic menu and “click-through” scheme. Many improvements could be made but the current build offers general functionality based … Continue reading
A short animation made using 3D Studio Max and After Effects Special thanks to Tomomi Ishimura and for Kenji Takimi’s very slow Gary Low.
“The Aperture” A short film by Alvin Chang, Suzanne Kirkpatrick, Avery Max, Ginny Hung, Jamie Lin, and Jen Ho. I unintentionally found myself as the lead role in this production, something I would have never knowingly agreed to, but was pleasantly … Continue reading
“Like Water” / 水と同じ In collaboration with Becky Kazansky and Will Jennings, a short film about a disembodied entity, lights, and water. Poem and narration in Japanese by myself.
Story Board for a short animation
Understanding Media (The Medium is the Message / Hot and Cold) While McLuhan takes bold steps from within a categorical framework he doesn’t quite push far enough in my opinion. McLuhan posits that the medium itself is of primary significance, … Continue reading
The Ballad of Billy Jack Play Audio (4 min.) Warning: Explicit language – NSFW In collaboration with Alex Kozovski and Sajan Ravindran… We composed a multitrack audio sketch. Voice by Billy Jack accompanied by an original score.
The Park In collaboration with Geetha Pedapati… a short time lapse animation: Comm Lab from Alex Dodge on Vimeo.
SUBJUGATION (Team Work) In collaboration with Sajan Ravindran… an image sequence depicting a civilization’s response to the unknown.
Video documentation of a prototyping process This video documents the making of a prototype for Physical Computing.