In Dart Hunt, two teams compete to find, steal and horde the highest amount of darts in a limited amount of time.
- Two teams each have a base at opposite ends of the floor.
- There is 10 minute time limit to the game.
- The team with the most darts in their base at the end of the time limit wins.
- Find the hidden darts and place it your team’s base.
- Only Darts in the base count towards the final score.
- The base cannot be moved or stolen.
- Each player is given one STEAL card each. The steal card can be used to steal darts from any opponent.
- The steal card can only be used in the predefined area in front of the base.
- If the steal card is used and the opposing player does not have a dart, the card passes to the other team.
- If they do have a dart, they steal the darts and the card is discarded.
The game was played on the ITP floor at Tisch, NYU.
The purple area indicates space where darts are hidden.
See below for images from our first playtest:
Made at ITP, Big Games 2013, by: