For homework this week, we had to draw our thumb close up, a tree from the inside out, and design a performance device for Stelarc. I decided to approach creating a set-up with video goggles and articulated eyestalks where cameras are located. Ideally, the cameras are located on the end of the eyestalk and send feed directly into the video goggles, in addition to passing the video out to screens located around the performance space. To add an additional dimension to the stalks, they would also be fitted with a blinking mechanism so that periodically the camera lens would close.
- Judith Fourny on Gearing up For the Circus: Mechanisms Final Project
- Dustyn Roberts on Gearing up For the Circus: Mechanisms Final Project
- Dustyn Roberts on Mechanisms and Things That Move: Final Project
- Dustyn Roberts on Circle Jig and Making Wooden Circles / Cams
- Dustyn Roberts on The Gym & Mechanisms