Guacamole sandwich making
- Open the refrigerator and put an avocado, tomato, onion, jalapeno out.
- Wash with streaming Tap water.
- Cut an avocado into half using knife.
- Taking out a seed inside of it.
- Cut a tomato into half, chopping half of it, and put the rest of it back to refrigerator.
- Cut an onion into quarter and chopping down. Put the rest of it back to refrigerator.
- Put every ingredient into a big bowl.
- Chopping and mixing everything with spoon.
- Seasoning with Salt and Pepper
10. Put 2 pieces of Bread out from a bag.
11. Put 2 pieces of Bread into mini Oven.
12. Spread Guacamole onto one side of the bread
13. Sandwich them.
Guacamole Sandwich making – Part 2.
- Open the refrigerator door by using one hand. Bend down to the container at the bottom of the refrigerator and pull the container off and take a tomato, avocado, onion and jalapeno out.
- Since all of ingredients are in the sealed plastic bag, I need to unknot the knot by using thumb and index finger. Precision will be required. Otherwise, I can tear it off, but won’t be able to use plastic bag anymore.
- Taking a Knife from dish storage with right hand. Grabbing an avocado in left hand and gently stab the middle of the avocado and cut it along the middle line and go all the way round until the end. Take it apart to two pieces with two hands. Holding half piece with seed and take it out with spoon using right hand.
- Putting it on a cutting board. Left fingers are holding the avocado and cut the avocado with knife using right hand. Chopping down to small pieces
- Grab an onion and tomato. Cut them into half and chop them. Put the rest of it into the plastic bag. Left hand is holding plastic bag and right hand is sealing the plastic bag by knotting it with right hand. Both hands use will be required.
- Open a kitchen shelve on the top and take a big bowl out. Put it on the table.
- Put every ingredient into a bowl. Another crashing them to mix it. Right hand is holding a spoon to chop them, and needs to move around the ball to crash them evenly.
- Grab a salt. Open the lid, and shaking and hovering on the top of the bowl.
- Same for Pepper.
10. Grab a plastic bag which contains bread. Unknotting them with both hands
11. Put them into oven by using right hand
12. Spread Guacamole with knife on right hand. Place a piece of bread on the palm.
13. Sandwich them.