I created a simple audio sequencer with an Ardiuno today. The sequencer plays a loop of 10 notes that can be programmed by the user.
1) Pressing the button switches from “Play” mode to “Recording” mode.
2) When you’re in Recording mode, you select a pitch for the illuminated LED by tuning the knob.
3) Once you’ve chosen a pitch, pressing the button will save it and advance to the next LED.
4) After you’ve set the pitch of all of the LEDs, you return to Play mode and the audio loop begins again.
5) When you’re in Play mode, the knob adjusts the pitch and playback speed of the loop.