I was working on the #2 assignment using MySQL but I kept on getting errors so I decided to do #1 and eventually, I got datalogging to work. The picture below is the #1 assignment which is Arduino-Processing-PHP-TEXT
1. Uploaded PHP file by FTP
2. Made blank datalog.txt file and uploaded by FTP
3. Arduino-Processing-URL http://itp.nyu.edu/~yp364/datalogging/datalog.txt - get datalog
I used a Potentiameter with my Arduino to get the data.
Below is my problem with the #2 , which is Ardunio-Processing-PHP-MySQL: take a look at this error, I put the URL and I get a blank page! What is happening here?
1. Copied sample code in BBEdit and modified PHP code using my settings
2. Created database called "testDatabase_sensor" with 3 tables "value", "time", and "date".
3. Uploaded PHP file using FTP
4. tried Arduino-Processing-URL(itp.nyu.edu/~yp364/datalogging/sql_datalog.php?list =1) then got errors (blank page!)