In this final project, I tried to use the tools that I learned in this semester as much as I could. I use tracery to form the structure, and I used rhymes, corpora database, turtle and markovify model.
There are five outcomes, I named them “cat”, “pig”, “rose” “snow” “sakura”. Each outcome accompanies with a drawing made by turtle that is related to the text. The form of the outcomes are diaries, most of them are delightful but there is one that makes people (probably) feel sad.
I’m more like an invisible person who can see all those diaries which convey the writers’ emotions and feelings. Every time I refresh the cells is like I pick out one diary (kind of old fashion). You won’t know what comes next, and I find a little bit excited about wondering which outcome it will be. I think it will be more interesting if there are more outcomes, which will bring much more variety.
PS: Peppa’s code comes from here: https://blog.csdn.net/sinat_36184075/article/details/80357696