I haven’t done much final progress updating because I’ve never felt like I’ve made enough progress to write about it. I worked in two steps, first trying to get the camera to work and take the photos in the way that I wanted it to and them to create and place stickers where the user clicked. I spent a lot of my time working on improving what I had before, getting everything straightened out.
There’s my general process:
- Get the camera working/saving images to the canvas
- Make the images/stickers/stamps
- Get the stamps to print on screen
- Make sure the camera and the stamps work together in one program
- Save a portion of the canvas to the screen
here are some photos of it not working for me