Notes on the BeagleBone Black, Raspberry Pi, Arduino Yún, and others
- Using a serial terminal to connect to an Embedded Linux Device (9 minutes) This video covers the Yun, BeagleBone, and Raspberry Pi. Regardless of the device you’re on, it’s fundamental to understand the serial terminal as a way to work on your device.
- Guide to using the Arduino Yún at ITP, by John Farrell, Dan Melancon, et. al.
- Introduction to the Arduino Yún, a 10-minute screencast of how to set up and connect.
- A nice intro to the Arduino Yún from Twilio.
- An hour-long intro to the Arduino Yún that I gave at ITP in the spring of 2014. Thanks to Alexanrda Coym for the editing that makes it usable.
- Playing Sound Files from an Arduino Yún
- Installing node.js on the Arduino Yún (not recommended unless you really need it; all of this class should be possible using Bridge)
- Sketches for configuring your Yún wifi and updating the firmware from Casa Jasmina project
- Adafruit’s BeagleBone tutorials
- Installing Operating Systems on the BeagleBone Black
- WiFi on the BeagleBone