- Cree – large supplier of LEDs for industrial use
- Osram – large supplier of LEDs and lamps
- Philips – large supplier of LEDs, lamps and other lighting products
- GE – Large supplier of LED lighting products
- SuperBrightLEDs – LED lamps, components, power supplies, and more
- They have a good guide to LED Strip Lighting
- 1000bulbs -LED lamps, regular lamps, etc.
- LEDlightinghut.com – good for LED strip lighting
- Avago – LED manufacturer. They don’t sell individual LEDs, but they link to their distributors. They make a number of different LED components and displays
- Grand Brass – lamp parts, housings, switches, bulbs, clamps, and everything you need for domestic lighting. Their Lamp Parts Store is as good a place to begin as any.
- House Of Antique Hardware – fancy antique lighting fixtures
- Antique Lamp Supply – more fancy antique lighting fixtures
- Lampstuff.com – lamp parts
- MyLampParts.com – are you sensing a theme here?
- Polished nickel finish full range dimmer socket with 1/8ips. cap
- Side outlet 3-way polished nickel finish aluminum medium e-26 base, removable turn knob socket
- Nickel plated finish e-26 push through socket with 1/8ips. female cap
- Nickel aluminum tall keyless lamp socket
- Nickel plated finish e-26 pull chain socket with 1/8ips. threaded cap and set screw
- A minimal collection of parts to make an AC lamp:
- How to tie an underwriter’s knot
LED Lamps and Accessories
- LED bulbs:
- LED modules:
- LED Heat Sink
Lighting Equipment Companies
- Along with Lutron, one of the giants in the industry.
- Philips makes the Hue system and their own control systems for industrial lighting
- Ketra – tunable white fixtures and controls. Now owned by Lutron
- Lumenetix – tunable white and color LED systems
- Pharos Controls – architectural lighting control systems
- Surplus Shed – surplus optics and electrical parts. The place you want to go for lenses, prisms, and the like.
- Edmund Optics – High quality, and high price, optical parts.