I really felt the split between the conceptual and technical parts of this class this week. I walked away from Remix feeling inspired to go reinvent the way people communicate, only to spend an entire week trying and failing to upload a dancing alien to a website.
Having spent most of the week trying and failing to make one change after another to my previous code, I realized the problem was there was too much going on in the code that I didn’t understand. So I started a new script from scratch to figure out what each individual part of the code was doing. I’m most of the way there:
It doesn’t do much yet, but it sure looks cool. Can’t wait to see what it looks like when I know what I’m doing a little better.