The possible user personas Rucha and I have thought about are majorly college students and young professionals who are flexible on time and locations when working and studying. Thanks for Zander’s persona brainstorming, we got a lot of valuable suggestions and inspirations.
Here are a few personas that we think can be tested or be applied in the future.
- Self employed people such as freelancers who wants to improve their efficiency and productivity.
- Students and professionals who are collaborating and need to find co-working places.
- Self-motivated attention tacking as an IOT, and for the enjoyment of self data visualization.
We still plan to focus our project on individual student users for this semester. Our goal of user testing is to:
1. Find out how well people can understand the visualization of location and attention data.
2. Be able to tell how their attention level varies based on time and location, and if that information is helpful/meaningful for them.