It was really great to have this exchanging project session as I gained fresh perspective on my project. Joy and Rucha gave me brilliant insights on possible segments of Tiya users. From there, I narrowed down to a close network of friends and couples of the Millenials.
Here are the main characteristics of my target user:
Between Friends, Between Millenials
- Who wants to always stay in touch (in an effortless way)
- Who wants to connect better with their core network ex) family, besties
- Who wants social media for emotions.
- Who wants instant feedback, not many words.
- Who wants effortless communication
- Who is seeking to feel more/evoke emotions in busy urban life.
- Who loves finding new ways of communication.
- Who wants to see real time updates of friends
- Who are lonely
- Who likes emojis
- Who thinks he/she is not communicating well or expressing himself/herself well virtually.
- Couples who can’t see each other often. ex) long distance, couples who work a lot
- Couples who love their own secret language.
- Who are seeking for real time monitoring of whom you care
- Who are not satisfied with chatting app.
- Who is always looking for something exciting for a relationship.
- Who wants the look and feel of emotions rather than stickers in apps(physical feedbacks beyond apps).
- Couples who are all about expressing love.
Again, thank you Joy and Rucha for your creative brain! This was a great learning for me 🙂