Material Covered This Week
- Analog Output: Pulse width modulation vs. frequency modulation
- Introduction to libraries in Arduino (servo library)
We’ll demonstrate and discuss these in class this week:
Assignments for next class
- Do any of the labs that were covered in previous weeks that you haven’t already done, and come up with a simple application using what you’ve learned from them.
- Analog In and Out Quiz – This self-graded quiz covers the material discussed in today’s class. If you’d like further review, take this quiz, then set up office hours with your instructor to see
- If you haven’t shown a small project in any of the classes so far, you’ll be called on next week to show something. So be prepared.
- Review the material to be covered next week, and come to next class with questions: