Biometric data (fingerprint) sonification, visualization and interaction
– This is an interactive installation that visualizes and sonifies user's fingerprint. User should put their finger on a fingerprint sensor, then they will be able to interact with it.
– No two people have exactly the same fingerprints.
– This piece is to encourage people to explore their identities and listen to and feel their own voice. By moving the cursor on the touch screen, sounds and music will be generated.
– This piece also inspire people exploring the hidden narratives in relation with others by visualizing their shape of the fingerprint to galaxy. User will be given an option about whether they want to be part of the galaxy.
– If select “yes”, user's fingerprint will be animated to star and goes to the constellation.
Introduction to Computational Media, Introduction to Physical Computing