A global digital agency is hiring a senior UI HTML5 developer to join their social media solutions product team. This company provides end to end video technology and services to some of the largest brand names in the world including Verizon, Google, News Corp, etc. Their cloud based platform helps media and entertainment enterprise clients manage and deliver social video experiences to audiences everywhere. They have clients in over 50 countries world wide.
As a senior mobile/HTML5 developer, you will be building out and delivering dynamic social media solutions. YOU will be involved with all aspects of the development life cycle. You will work closely with the product and design teams.
– 4 years of UI development experience
– Experience with mobile specific web application development
– experience using HTML5 and CSS3
– Experience with GIT, ANT or other small tools
– experience with Adobe Air, Action Script/Flash
– experience with Iphone/Android App development
This company pays very competitively and offers full benefits covering medical/dental/Vision/Life Insurance as well as a 401k program.
Here is a the second job spec:
My client; a eight year old company in Manhattan is hiring!
The company is a video advertising platform which seeks a developer to complete the team.
This company is seeking a Front End Web Developer with a minimum of 3 years experience
• Twitter and Facebook API’s
• Good understanding of design
• Great attitude
My client can pay up to 90K!
This is a fun environment for smart people. Put your Front End skills to the test. Apply Now
ZACHARY LEESER, Recruiter
WorkbridgeAssociates.com | Where People Meet Performance