Role: Associate Technical Producer
Company: Estee Lauder Companies Online
Location: New York, NY –Downtown Manhattan/SOHO
The Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. engages in the manufacture, marketing, and sale of skin care, makeup, fragrance, and hair care products. The company offers its products under the Estee Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Prescriptives, Lab Series, Origins, MAC, Bobbi Brown, La Mer, Aveda, Jo Malone, Bumble and bumble, Darphin, American Beauty, Flirt!, Good Skin, and Grassroots brand names. It also manufactures and sells Kiton and Toni Gard products as a licensee.
The Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. sells its products through various distribution channels, including department stores, specialty retailers, upscale perfumeries and pharmacies, and salons and spas, as well as through company-owned stores and spas, retail websites, stores on cruise ships, and in-flight and duty-free shops. It operates in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in New York, New York.
In conjunction with the Production Director/Senior Producer, the Associate Producer is responsible for planning, coordinating and managing all aspects of ELC Online’s product development lifecycle from inception to delivery. This includes working with business stakeholders to gather and prioritize product requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with development teams and business teams to ensure that milestones and business goals are met. This position requires extensive cross-group coordination, outstanding communication skills, excellent project management skills, creative problem solving and highly organized, process-focused aptitude to manage variety of responsibilities and deliverables. Must be prepared to succeed against aggressive goals with minimum supervision, be comfortable working with internal and external partners and virtual/offshore teams.
- · Work with business owners and cross-functional team leads to define product strategy and gather user, system andoperational requirements
- · Review business and systems practices and processes, creating partnerships with both business clients and production peers to drive alignment of business strategy, needs, processes and supporting solutions
- · Develop and present solution proposals & recommendation, including analysis of options, justification, impact and risks
- · Document business case and business requirements clearly, concisely, comprehensively to appeal to development teams and to business stakeholders who must review and approve
- · Create detailed project plans in collaboration with Production Director/Senior Producer.
- · Maintain and execute a project plan that identifies key milestones, project dependencies, and resources
- · Coordinate regular meetings with team and disseminate information from those meetings through established communication protocols
- · Minimum of 2 years of web project management experience
- · Working knowledge of web technologies
- · An ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and influence across groups
- · Excellent teamwork skills
How to Apply: Please forward resume with cover letter to email@example.com. EEO: We are an equal opportunity employer. No external or 3rd party recruiters, please.