Tisch Student Affairs
Position: Work Study/Graphic Designer
Department: TSOA, Office of Student Affairs
Hours: 20 hours per week
The Tisch Office of Student Affairs is seeking a reliable and experienced graphic designer for a part-time paid position working 20 hours a week for the Special Events Team/Office of Student Affairs. This position is primarily responsible for designing and creating all printed and electronic materials as determined by the Events Team for programs such as New Student Orientation, Parent’s Day, Commencement, and other special events as needed. Interested candidates must be eligible for work-study and also be registered for the spring 2012 semester.
Preferred starting date is January 2012.
- Design special event logos, invitations, posters, programs, postcards, banners, and other materials for the Office of Student Affairs.
- Provide input on graphics and design concepts.
- Meet deadlines as established by the Special Events Team.
- Set-up and save files as requested by production vendors.
- Familiarity with layout and design for print publications.
- Basic fluency with HTML.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign and other programs.
- Works well independently on projects within a team-oriented office.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast pace environment.
- Advanced Macintosh skills.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Michael Messina, Assistant Director of Student Affairs (email@example.com).