Tradeworx, a leading financial technology company specializing electronic trading markets, is seeking 1-2 web developers with the following background and skills:
- Prior experience developing apps, user interfaces, or web-based tools is a plus
- Knowledge/experience with high level languages such as Perl, Unix shell, Python, Perl, or Tcl/Tk is a plus
- Bachelors degree is a requirement; degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and/or Electronic Media is a plus
- Must be bright, articulate, hard-working, and possess effective communication skills
- Design skills are not required, but are a plus
- 1-3 years of experience is preferred; new college graduates with relevant internship/work experience are also encouraged to apply
Selected candidates will have the opportunity to interact extensively with the founder and CEO of the firm on the development of exciting new business initiatives. Our company is regularly featured in the press and has been covered by the Wall St. Journal, 60 Minutes, the New York Times, and Bloomberg TV.
The job opportunity is based in the company’s Red Bank, NJ headquarters, although developers can work out of NYC if they are able to commute 2x a week to Red Bank. This is a 3 month full time position that could grow into something permanent.
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.