New Media Technology Expert
UNICEF Internet, Broadcast and Image Section, Division of Communication, UNICEF
The Internet, Broadcast and Image Section (IBIS), of the Division of Communication at UNICEF NYHQ, requires a Technical Director to oversee technical and procedural aspects of video production and post-production.
– Coordinate the planning, installation and maintenance of media production infrastructure at UNICEF NYHQ. This includes a studio, VO recording suite, edit suites, Xsan, Final Cut Server, Episode, Presstore, and SDI tape decks.
– Advise on workflow, archiving and other procedures for the video and audio post-production group.
– Support video producers and editors.
– Advise on new technologies relevant to video and audio production, distribution and syndication systems.
– Build and maintain Final Cut Pro and Mac Pro Tools work stations.
– Coordinate installation of new equipment and new software solutions.
– May work nights and weekends.
Qualifications or specialized knowledge/experience required:
– Extensive experience in radio and audio production and post-production.
– Ability to work in a variety of video and audio production styles (including news, current affairs, advertising, corporate)
– Ability to operate and support video production, post production, and archiving equipment at a high level
– Knowledge of industry standards for audio and video production and post-production.
– Ability to multi-task and work under deadline pressure with minimal supervision.
– Excellent communication skills. Willingness to work in a multicultural environment in a cooperative manner.
– Professional work ethic, integrity, and initiative.
– Apple Certification in Xsan 2 Administration
– Apple Certified Pro – Final Cut Server 1.5
– Knowledge of international development issues is desirable
– Knowledge of United Nations languages (other than English) is desirable
MORE / LESSHOW TO APPLY
Submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO phone calls please.
[JOB] New Media Technology Expert, UNICEF
More from JobMore posts in Job »