Hi. I am looking for a visual artist or UX designer to contribute to a mobile project. I am looking for someone with a good eye to create some icons and button styles, and develop a color scheme (that meshes well with the organization’s current themes and logos), that will appeal to an urban youth population. The high-level user interactions have already been defined, but input/design on the user interactions would also be welcome. This is for a small non-profit group, so the pay is not great. But, this would be a creative opportunity for a student looking to add mobile to their portfolio. If you are interested, contact me at email@example.com.
[GIG] Visual Artist or UX Designer, Freelance Mobile Gig
More from JobMore posts in Job »
- JOB: Freelance Senior / Lead UX Designer @ boutique agency
- JOB: NYU Visiting Assistant Professor of Media, Culture, and Communication Non-Tenure Track
- JOBS: Exhibit Fabricator, Experience Designer, & Developer (Unity) Positions at Ideum
- JOB: Apostrophe Founding Full-Stack/Back-End Engineer
- JOB: 2024 Catwalk Residency