We are looking for a good IT person for managing our tiny LAN- 7 computers connected peer-peer – although in truth one of them functions like a server. We have a firewall and basic malware, etc, but still need a good person to manage- approx. 3-4 hours a month or every couple of months.
[JOB] IT (Managing LAN-7 Comps), for Private Medical Practice
I currently try to do this myself- very sporadic and patchy (both literally and figuratively) and need to have someone with more knowledge doing this.
This is for my practice located at Park and 76th, I am thinking $40-50/ hour.
Gayatri Devi, MD, FACP
Clinical Associate Professor of Neurology and Psychiatry, NYU School of Medicine
Director, NY Memory Services
65 East 76th Street
NY, NY 10021
More from JobMore posts in Job »
- JOB: Freelance Gig Lighting and Sensing for an Inflatable Artwork
- JOB: Part-Time Teaching Artist at the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- JOB: Fulltime Digital Designer (Visual) @ $100M-funded no-code startup with great mission
- JOB: Tenure-track position in Multimedia Arts (3D/Immersive/Interactive Media) at Loyola Marymount University
- JOB: NYU College and Career Lab Undergraduate Advisors