About Everyday Health, Inc.:
Everyday Health is a leading provider of digital health and wellness solutions. Everyday Health combines premier digital content from leading health brands with sophisticated data and analytics technology to provide a highly personalized and differentiated content experience to our users. During 2013, an estimated average of 43 million consumers and 500,000 healthcare professionals, including one-third of all U.S. physicians, engaged with Everyday Health’s health and wellness properties each month across multiple channels, including the web, mobile devices, video and social media.
Everyday Health is seeking a Sr. UX Designer to lead product design for WhatToExpect.com, the #1 global pregnancy & parenting brand. The Sr. UX Designer will be an important part the Design, UX, and Product team – all committed to delivering world-class experiences that help our 12 million monthly unique visitors have healthy pregnancies and become great parents.
- Be instrumental in all phases of the product process – from the beginning brainstorming sessions to ultimately converting wireframes into a compelling user experience.
- Create innovative interface designs for new features and improvements that directly affect our users, with emphasis on mobile user experience.
- Help us envision the next generation products for the millennial moms, who are mobile and digital savvy.
- Embrace new thinking and technologies and always consider multiple ways of solving design problems.
- Develop hi-fidelity wireframes, create clickable prototypes and validate design with target audience through user testing.
- Work with user research team to plan and execute studies to better under the customer, test product concepts and validate designs
- Manage production designer that will assist in ongoing graphic and site-wide updates.
Interaction Design: A strong understanding of user-centered design best practices, for mobile and desktop interactions, with an ability to understand user needs, motivations and behaviors.
User Research: Knowledgeable about with key user research practices including one-on-one usability testing, focus groups and surveys. Experience working with user researcher to plan and execute studies, analyze results and apply learnings to UX designs.
Visual Design: Strong graphic design skills. Details matter and we’re all passionate about design – where it’s at and where it’s going.
Collaborative: You are team-oriented and have a collaborative approach to design.
Screen agnostic but obsessed with mobile: Work across all screens and platforms including desktop, app and responsive web, but obsessed with mobile usability and innovation
- Portfolio of your work that demonstrates the range and quality of the projects you’ve worked on including examples of thought process to final design
- 4 year degree in a creative field.
- 5+ years of interactive design experience.
- 2 years of mobile design experience.