Experience Leads are the nerve center of our design process and take a hefty share of responsibility for the success of large-scale projects. Experience Leads oversee an interdisciplinary team (including visual and interaction designers, content strategists and copywriters, developers and more) through research, strategy development, concepting, product definition, and design.
A successful Experience Lead at Huge is an innovative designer, a decisive product owner, a helpful mentor, a team player, and a skilled client partner all rolled into one. Our leads push the work through strong collaboration and challenge the team to think beyond the expected. This is a hands-on role: our leads create designs, personas, sitemaps, and whatever is needed to communicate the team’s thinking.
What we’d like to see:
- Experience creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences, or applications.
- Desire to produce the best digital designs in the industry hands-down
- Full understanding of how to apply the methodologies of interaction design and research to business problems
- Successful track record leading interdisciplinary teams in creating great products, with proven skills in mentoring, presenting, client partnership and visual communication.
- Knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator or other tools for generating wireframes and specifications
- The curiosity of a scientist and the passion of an artist, and the ability to inspire passion, dedication, and killer work from others.
- Risk taking in design, pushing past the obvious, and making something you love.
Huge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.