Interaction Designers ensure that the work we produce includes, from the very start of a project, a fundamental understanding of the user. At Huge, our highly collaborative process starts with development of the product’s conceptual model—understanding exactly who the users are and describing and ranking their goals and behaviors. We believe that without top-notch usability, the product can’t be a true success. Our talented Interaction Designers develop information architecture for a variety of digital products—our clients range from fashion houses to financial institutions and their needs are just as varied. We need people who are comfortable with that kind of flexibility. People who can confidently determine a product’s mandate, feature set, and business requirements, participate in user testing, create wireframes and functional prototypes, and more.
What we’d like to see:
- 2+ years experience designing and documenting windows applications or large-scale web-based applications, involving detailed design schematics and business rules.
- Familiarity with usability heuristics, relevant HCI literature, and best practice user experience.
- Excellent communication skills. Interaction Designers must be able to express their ideas clearly and work in a team environment both internally and with clients.
- Knowledge of InDesign or other tools for generating wireframes and behavior specifications.
- Ability to multi-task. You need to be able to stay organized and meet multiple deadlines across a variety of projects.
Please include a link to your online portfolio with your application in order to be considered.
Huge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.