The Science Project (http://tspxyz.com) is looking for a talented, ambitious Interactive Design Intern to join our creative team to work on a variety of interactive platforms ranging from in-store retail experiences, e-commerce, digital magazines and native apps. Our expertise in omni-channel commerce and progressive digital experiences can propel consumers to Touch, Move, Interact and Transact, anywhere and everywhere.
We are fun with a reasonably good sense of humor. Our passion attracts amazing clients and a diverse, best-in-class talent pool. We are growing.
You of course, are smart and creative with strong visual design skills but also completely versed in the foundations of user experience and client side technologies. You have a minimum of 1 – 2 years experience in an digital agency or an equivalent degree (in progress).
• Developed design aesthetic and command of leading industry design software (You are a master of the Adobe Creative Suite).
• A user centered methodology with the ability to solve basic UX/UI problems.
• Basic knowledge of interactive grid systems, responsive layouts and native app conventions.
• Deep organization and efficient production habits that facilitate collaboration between multi-disciplinary teams in our fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• UX/UI, wire framing, prototyping skills
• Knowledge of After Effects or other time-based prototyping tools
• Familiarity with e-commerce systems
• Experience in fashion, editorial, or native iOS or Android app development
• Art, illustration, or photography skills.
You will work with the Creative leads, Producers, and Engineers to communicate design strategies, compelling concepts and delightful experiences that are appropriate for a particular audience and platform. You thrive in a collaborative team environment and looking for an opportunity to inspire your co-workers. We take pride in our craft and want you to confidently take ownership of your work. We will work together to ensure that your core responsibilities are held to the highest professional standards of success.
• Work with Designers and Directors to develop original digital designs for pitches and projects.
• Actively participate in ideation and brainstorming
• Create complete site designs starting from concepts, primary look and feel all the way through to error states, error messages, confirmations, and html emails.
• Confidently present work, advocate for design and fruitfully integrate/iterate feedback.
• Accurately predict workload and hit deadlines.
• Help develop awesome company marketing materials, including case studies and interactive video presentations.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply please be sure to send us your online portfolio and any other appropriate samples of your work via firstname.lastname@example.org. (No recruiters please!)