AposTherapy US – Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC)
The AposTherapy US CRC will be responsible for the coordination and monitoring of the company’s activities related to various research projects with major academic centers in New York City. The CRC will serve as main contact between the company and its research partners conducting studies on the company’s products and services. He/she will serve as Chief of Staff for the AposTherapy Research Advisory Board. The position will report to Avi Elbaz, MD, the Chief R&D Officer.
- US Research Advisory Board Chief of Staff, and main administrative contact in US for all research activities
- Assure high value presence of the right company resources, particularly the founders, at relevant meetings in the US
- Coordination of relevant activities (internal, external), and responsibility for the company’s deliverables to its research partners
- Monitoring of progress of all clinical research projects to assure the deliverables from partners.
- Budget responsibility for all US research activities
- Graduate degree in life sciences and hands on experience with clinical research
- Demonstrated track record and successful experience in project management, and coordination of multiple stakeholders in large organizations
- Experience in study design, research methodologies, and understanding of applied statistics
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint and other relevant applications
Please send resumes to:
|Sasha Lalite <firstname.lastname@example.org>|