Intel has a new opening for a UX Design Intern in our wearables group based in Hillsboro, Oregon. Please forward this on to anyone you think would be interested. Thanks!
· Location: Hillsboro, Oregon (suburb of Portland Oregon)
· This is a paid position
· Some relocation assistance may be available
· Internship can last from 3-12 months
· Can start as early as January 2016 but summer is an option as well
· Must have the right to work in the US
ND – UX Design Intern (Wearables) – 781604
Come join Intel as an Intern in our New Devices Group. We are looking for a UX Design intern with strong visual abilities to join a team creating new experiences with new wearable devices.
We are looking for individuals who can work both at the conceptual as well as the implementation level, and who are able to work with a small and multi-disciplinary team. The qualified candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to the research phase, prototyping and final production design. You will be responsible for delivering UX concepts, interaction flows, visual designs, and design requirements.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork / classes / research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
– Must be pursuing an Master’s or PhD in Design (interaction design, Product Design, UX Design, Industrial Design or similar) or related fields.
– Minimum of 6 months of experience with interaction design across a number of platforms.
– Minimum of 6 months of experience in interaction design, visual design, and design process.
– Minimum of 6 months of experience in Adobe CS and other relevant software packages.
– Experience with hardware/software prototyping
– Familiarity with software development in an agile environment.
Job Category: Software Engineering
Primary Location: USA-Oregon, Hillsboro
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Student/Intern
Posting Date: Dec 1, 2015
Apply Before: Feb 29, 2016