The Associate Director, Lab will play a key role in developing AT&T’s AdWorks Lab – a storytelling showcase for innovative marketing opportunities across TV, online and mobile platforms.
The individual must be both a strong strategic thinker and have excellent creative skills. This individual must have excellent digital design, 3D modeling and video development skills and be able to work with a wide variety of tools to develop a constant flow of content for the Lab. Relationship management and project management skills are critical, as is a thorough understanding of the digital media industry including mobile and online as well as TV. Understanding of basic UX principles and best development practices in addition to strong technology background is a plus.
An ability to create content that articulates the unique selling propositions for future AT&T ad products is a fundamental skill. The ideal candidate must be able to produce a compelling story for advertisers and agencies as well as work with partners to bring the story to life within the Lab environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage all content to be shown at the Media Lab
- Manage Lab Budget and equipment inventory
- Manage concept and design development of creative work
- Oversee production schedules to meet Lab deadlines
- Manage library of creative resources and tools used by the Lab
- Manage network and hardware
- Must have experience with the following:
- Basic multimedia knowledge:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Video Editing:
- Adobe Premiere -or- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- 3D Modeling / Animation
- Cinema 4D/Maya
- General Programming Skills
- Work closely with Lab Director and AdWorks product teams to develop appropriate content to showcase new ad products and pilot programs in the Lab across online, mobile and TV channels
- Partner with marketing to develop promotional materials, pilot sales collateral & Lab web presence
- Work with Director to develop ideas to grow and expand the concept including a “mobile” version for the content to be displayed at other offices, client sites, partners and events