Job Title: Creative Technologist
Reports To: Global Director
Role: “Problem Solver”
- Nimble, experimental and comfortable in an environment of change
- Builds and maintains strong partnerships with clients and internal teams to manage multiple projects from start to finish.
- Balances the client’s objectives and technical feasibility while meeting the user experience objectives of the project. Not afraid to challenge requirements.
- Embraces a fast paced work environment and never works on the same project twice.
- Learns new technology at a fast pace and evangelize new technology inside the agency.
- Self Starter who has a passion for the making process.
- Collaborate with creative/experience designers, producers and other technologists to ideate, prototype, and build one of a kind products/services and experiences for fortunate 500 brands
- Personify the targets/segments with people who know the most about the users.
- Research emerging technologies to inform the possibilities of creative concepts as well as elevate user focused experiences
- Ensure that the release happens on time and delivers the desired user/business outcomes (for production ready experiences and proof of concepts and technical prototypes).
- Full Stack Developer with frontend and backend experiences building web apps bonus points for native iOS/Android using swift and Java
- Working understanding of AI hardware, software platforms like IBM Watson, Google Cloud, Echo and Google Home- bonus points for Amazon Show
- Experience with big data technology stack is a plus
- Strong understanding of hardware platforms like raspberry pie and Arduino
- Experiences with design prototype platforms like Sketch, Framer.js etc.
- Ability to recommend what software stacks and frameworks are the most appropriate for a given project (both short term and long term)
- Familiarity with various APIs like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Uber, Google Maps, Api.ai etc.
- Effectively manage multiple projects
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience with agile development methodologies and practices
- Ability to work seamlessly in multi-faceted environments, and have a demonstrated ability to partner with creative and development teams to create great work
- Demonstrates a curiosity in trends/outside interest – big picture awareness.
- Optimistic personality/independent thinker, and can-do attitude
- Embodies Havas values
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.