Product Marketing Intern – Video Creation Applications
Apple is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Product Marketing intern to help grow and
enhance our video creation apps. The Video Apps Product Marketing team is responsible for
iMovie and Final Cut Pro — two of the most popular and widely-used video creation apps in
the world — plus new apps including Clips for iPhone and iPad.
As a Product Marketing intern, you will be responsible for providing a deeper understanding of
the video creation space for consumers and professionals while making key feature
recommendations for future products.
• Perform comprehensive market research to understand trends in the video creation
• Identify needs of both consumer and professional users of video apps
• Analyze the competitive landscape
• Work closely with a world-class team of designers and engineers as a product champion and
• Define product positioning and collaborate with Marketing Communications to create
Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong knowledge of consumer
and pro video editing software. Personal experience with video creation apps and technologies
• Working towards a MS/MBA.
• Undergraduate degree in BS/BA in engineering or business is preferred.
• Experience (3 – 5 years) in a related field or equivalent is a plus.
• At least August 2018 graduation date or after required
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and
diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities
to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with
and make sure to reference the internship position.