NYU Student Technology Innovation Team
Student UX/UI Designer
The NYU IT, OTSS Student Technology Innovation Team (STIT) is looking for a student with
design skills to help develop and iterate on designs for various web and mobile applications.
STIT is a agile team of student software developers and designer who develop & support
custom student applications.
Note: Employment is on a semesterly basis with the potential for extension based on
● Design user flows to explain how potential users step through an application
● Conduct user analysis
● Create novel wireframes & Interactive prototyping for new web application projects
● Perform user tests/interviews with potential users to identify design problems
● Iterate on wireframes according to changing accessibility and product needs
● Familiarity with at least one design software such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator
● Ability to create good looking and easy-to-use wireframes
This is a year-round (renewed on a semester basis based on performance) paid position and
not an internship.
The hourly rate is $20/hour.The work schedule is flexible and can accommodate the candidate’s
class schedule.During the semester the candidate is expected to work 15-20 hours a week and
20-35 hours during extended breaks including summer. Start Date will be determined based on
discussion with the successful candidate.
Work Location: 10 Astor Place, New York, NY
How to apply: email resume to email@example.com