Prototype Studio, Creative Tech Intern
R/GA develops award-winning digital strategies for the world’s leading companies and brands. Sounds like a lot of work, right? It is. This is why we need fresh perspectives like yours. We work in an environment that embraces collaboration across all disciplines and encourages people to explore beyond the boundaries that limit visionary ideas. As an apprentice, you’ll work side-by-side with our industry’s brightest minds—receiving mentorship, training, and experience on real, live accounts.
Our team works to narrow the gap between tech and creative.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Technology Apprentice at R/GA Prototype Studio:
On any given day you might
- Collaborate with Technology Directors, Senior Developers and Developers to execute across websites, web apps, mobile sites, native mobile apps, Unity and/or hardware platforms like Arduino
- Interact with creative and help shape ideas based on technical feasibility
- Grow and develop as a Technology Apprentice in the digital space
- A propensity to quickly learn, follow technical quickstart guides and get example software up and running
- Bachelor’s Degree or coursework in a related field; technology, web development, computer science
- Knowledge of one or more of the following HTML, CSS, node.js, Android, iOS, Unity or Arduino
We will be accepting applications through the end of May and will conduct rolling interviews from May 7th- May 31th
Tentative dates of the Apprenticeship Program are June 12th-August 24th (flexible with school schedules).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more and apply here.