FREELANCE, FULL STACK DEVELOPER
ESI Design is one of the world’s foremost experience design firms. As an interdisciplinary team of problem solvers, designers, and doers we work at the intersection of physical, digital and social design. Whether we are inspiring customer-centric innovation for international corporations or inventing new ways to activate public institutions, our mission is the same — to inspire conversation, collaboration, and action.
• Develop frontend and backend architecture for responsive websites and web-based digital signage
• Deploy and manage WordPress builds, supporting multiple user types
• Create custom data feeds from WordPress to feed web-based digital signage applications
• Create pixel-perfect web layouts from Photoshop comps
• Optimize responsive websites to be displayed across screen sizes and devices
• Develop HTML-based email campaigns using MailChimp
• Perform extensive testing on web applications for quality assurance
• Integrate third-party APIs such as SparkPost and Google Calendar
• Expertise working with WordPress
• Experience with Git and remote deployment tools
• Ability to create custom JSON feeds from WordPress or MySQL data schemas
• Experience with Google Analytics or another tool that provides in-page click or interaction analytics
• An effective communicator who successfully collaborates with team members
• Strong analysis and autonomous problem discovery and solving skills
• Experience working on tight deadlines in fast-paced environments
• Extremely detail-oriented, self-motivated, and quickly adaptable to changes
• Familiarity with modern ES6 features
• Experience integrating with payment APIs such as Stripe or Braintree
• Knowledge of digital signage platforms
• WebGL / Three.js experience
• React or Vue experience
• Experience with AWS or GCP
Please no phone calls or unscheduled appointments/walk-ins.
To be considered, please e-mail your cover letter and resume with the position as the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DON’T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS YOUR EXPERIENCE?
Get in touch by emailing your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.