Do you think about users first? Do you enjoy tapping into client’s needs? Do you believe a product must be strategic? Do you get excited by imagining what is
possible in the future? Do you love science fiction and use it as a source of inspiration? If so, we are looking for you!
At Perception we’re pioneering the visionary process of Science Fiction Thinking to design the future for innovative companies around the world. It is a way of perceiving the world through the lens of what is possible instead of what currently exists. It’s a way of mining our wildest imaginings of the future to analyze our present reality.
We’re looking for a passionate UX Designer to join the family. You bring a strong focus on experience design by keeping users at the center. UX
discipline focuses on how a user experiences a product (or service) and the surrounding environment. At Perception, the UX Designer will lead the implementation of frameworks to deliver an innovative user experience, and provide thought leadership about these topics.
As a UX Strategist, you will be part of shaping Perception’s next big-idea.
In this role, the candidate will –
• Work closely with directors and business leaders to drive UX/Design perspective and to understand overall goals and objectives to lead the UX discipline
• Conduct user research by facilitating workshops, surveys, interviews, focus groups etc.
• Present research findings and behavioral observations to stakeholders
• Work closely with executives and project leaders to understand and extract business vision and apply to create UX artifacts
• Create artifacts such as user profiles (personas), journey maps, affinity maps
• Be highly skilled at crafting wireframes, storyboards, and other descriptive artifacts of logical design and interactive experiences (prototypes) necessary to communicate functional design and interfaces, user flows and information architecture.
• Consult to, and collaborate with, various projects and teams on usability and interaction design problems.
• Be an enthusiastic and empathetic user advocate and a champion of excellence in our product experiences.
• Have a keen understanding of usability and user interface – on the web, mobile and more broadly across interactive experiences and applications.
• Keep well in touch with all areas of project management, to ensure that your team is on schedule and succeeding from a design standpoint. Assist product and project management in estimating and planning required UX and Design resources and plan.
• Define customer-centric UI/UX measurement criteria and test plans to ensure
the User Experience delivers positive results
• Drive and document design standards and patterns across products
• Collaborate with team on process improvements and tool implementation to support
• those processes.
• Drive knowledge management to ensure open & clear lines of communication of design process and ideas.
• Experience in marketing and technology space is highly preferable
• Have experience designing and crafting sharp web and mobile experiences, and software applications, and possess a well-rounded portfolio that includes examples of exceptional UX work.
• Experience in software application design, for desktop, mobile, or social applications is a big plus
• You will be ideal for this position if you:
• Know how to create highly engaging & immersive experiences
• Have knowledge and experience with all various platforms human interface guidelines: mobile, and connected platforms
• Very strong writing skills. Ability to craft and write stories–user stories or stories of the future path of a product or brand. Frequently write / blog on relevant topics and have point of view on the industry
• Have strong presence on social media
• Think out of the box and are creative problem solver
• Have excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
• Possess excellent communication skills
• Enjoy working in a team
• Are open to travel, as needed
send resumes, portfolio and cover letters to
|Danny Gonzalez <dannyg@